Centre for Environmental Justice
- Centre for Environmental Justice (CEJ) is a not for profit interest environmental organization with the mission to protecting the equal environmental rights of the people & environment and promote ecological by supporting ecologically sound community activities.
- The main objectives are to: Sharpen the public debate on environmental good governance; Promote ecologically sustainable development and environmentally responsible neighborhoods; Safeguard nature and people from environmentally and socially irresponsible activities and human rights violations; Promote community participation in decision making on natural resources; and Promote environmental justice and equity through legal and other means.
- CEJ is a member of the Friends of the Earth International, the largest grassroots international environmental network with the member groups from 77 countries.
- All members will receive information and publications published by the organization.
- All members can participate in the CEJ activities, annual events and propose or organize environmental activities in line with the CEJ objectives in their locations in coordination with the CEJ staff and the Board of Directors.
The Centre for Environmental Justice membership is open to individuals who want to create a better environment with good attitudes.